4 Prime Benefits of Outdoor Window Awnings in Melbourne
In this blog, we are going to discuss 4 prime benefits of Outdoor Window Awnings in Melbourne. Before that let us understand what outdoor window awnings are. Having an awning installed is one of the better ways to update the look of your home and add value to it, in case you are looking to relocate in near future.
Awnings are exterior installation and are installed over the windows. It has several benefits that we will be going through in a moment. It is sometimes motorized and sometimes manually operated. Both are equally good. When awnings are huge and away from reach then motorized options are better suited. Read below to find out more about Outdoor Window Awnings in Melbourne:
Let us go through the 4 prime benefits of awnings, first:
A Good Way to Block Rain Are you familiar with the feeling where you want to smell the earthy aroma of rain but not have it spoil your home? The sight and aroma of a rainy day are so beautiful. However, often we do not like the mess it creates. The awning is the right solution here. Enjoy the rain by keeping windows and doors open and protecting the floors as well. This is such a great way to enjoy nature. This is all possible with a quick and hassle-free installation of Outdoor Window Awnings in Melbourne.
1. Protection against UV Damage
UV light from the sun streams inside your home. If the furniture is exposed to UV lights, soon it will lose its color. If your patio or outdoor deck area is continuously exposed to sunlight, it will degrade its quality and appearance. Having an awning installed will help you protect these things.
2. Are you a Plant Parent?
If you love your plants, surely you will take care of them. Taking care also involves protecting them against all harm. If you have plant pots placed under the window, heavy rain and intense sunlight can damage them. Yes, sunlight is important for plants, but too much of it may stem from its growth, especially when it is an indoor plant. Having outdoor window awnings in Melbourne will be an effective step to take here.
3. Higher Aesthetic Value
There is a huge difference between houses with and without awnings. If you are looking to enhance the aesthetic value of homes then this is something that is going to go a long way in that direction. Your home will look twice as expensive. If you are looking to get a good to resell value of the property then investing in awnings will go a long way.
A Few Things More On Outdoor Awnings
If the above information on outdoor window awnings in Melbourne is not enough and you want some more on outdoor awnings then here we are. We won’t leave you wanting. After all, helping out our dear readers is what we aspire to do:
- A lot of customers confuse awnings with blinds and think they can be installed inside homes as well. That is not possible. Awnings are primarily outdoor installations and are put up in areas like outer windows, patio, backyard, front yard, swimming pool area, terrace, and so on. It can be installed anywhere outside provided the structure on which it is installed supports the installation. So, please do not be confused.
- If you are looking to have indoor installation, then go for blinds. There are ample beautiful blinds options available in the market. You can choose accordingly and enjoy the benefits of blinds. If you want to have blinds for outside then choose Ziptrak Outdoor Blinds in Melbourne. This is one of the widely bought Outdoor Blinds in Melbourne.
- Now, the second most common question we come across is whether awnings and blinds can be installed on the same window. Yes, it can be if that is what you are looking for. Outdoor window awnings can be coupled with blinds. However, having either is good enough. Going for both may make the structure look clumsy and crowded.
- Buying Outdoor Awning is easy. There are plenty of sellers who would get you outdoor awnings. As a customer, you must navigate through a huge pool of sellers wisely. Decide on your budget for Outdoor Window Awnings in Melbourne. Go through other requirements as well, like shape, size, design, and so on.
- If you come across outdoor window awnings that are too low in price then maybe you should give it a second thought. When a product is too low priced, you would want to consider its quality as well. Often too low-priced awnings are refurbished (old ones fixed and renewed).
A Comparison between Awnings and Blinds
A lot of our customers want to know the difference between awnings and blinds. In this blog we shall also touch upon those points:
- Awnings can be simply defined as a protruding roofs. It is fixed above the door or window. It faces outward.
- Awnings can be made from fabrics or metals. It can be made from materials other than these two as well.
- Awnings do not have a supplementary in the market. This means no product can be used in place of an awning to derive the same benefits and uses
- Contrary to awnings, blinds are fixed over the window but inside the house. Alternatively, there are some outdoor blinds options. However, those too have got no similarity with awnings.
- Unlike Outdoor Window Awnings in Melbourne, blinds do not have protruding structures. They are streamlined with the structure on which it is installed.
- Awnings are limited in type and shape. There are just a handful of options available. However, with blinds, there is a plethora to choose from.
We must take your leave now. Hope you have found this blog valuable. We look forward to your queries on blinds and awnings. Statewide Outdoor Blinds is here to serve all our dear customers. We wish you good health.